I believe teaching should go beyond teaching a subject and involve teaching a whole person. Knowledge is not enought, it is what we do with that knowledge that matters. We need to educate the students to question rather than blindly follow, to think beyond themselves and their own communities, to analyse how their decisions affect others now and in the future.
This page summarizes my teaching experience.
TU Graz: Lecturer, exercise instructor, examinator
- Lecture: Fault-tolerant Distributed Algorithms, 2017-2018, in English.
ETH Zurich: Assistant, backup lecturer, exercise instructor
- Seminar: Advanced Topics in Networked Embedded Systems, 2014-2016, in English.
- Lecture: Embedded Systems, 2011-2016, in English.
- Lecture: Computer Engineering I, 2010-2015, in German.
University of Bonn: Exercise instructor
- Lecture: Sensornetze, 2007, in German.
- Seminar: Selected Topics in Sensor Network Research, 2008, in English.
University of Stuttgart: Exercise instructor
- Lecture: System-Software für Sensornetze, 2006, in German.